Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Crafter's Cafe ~ Die Cuts/ Punches




The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog

Hello Fellow Crafters,

I can't believe that it is almost October and that means, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas is just right around the corner!!!! I know my boys are super excited though.... The weather here in Las Vegas is still very warm so the calendar might say it is fall but you don't get that feeling over here as much. I am missing leaf trees with all the bounty of fall colors! Alright on to my post.... Today I am posting for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog and we have a super fun Sponsor, Doctor's Digi House of Stamps.


Doctor Digi 

I kann es kaum glauben das es schon bald Oktober wird. Das heisst das Halloween, Thanksgiving und Weihnachten schon direkt um die Ecke kommen. Meine zwei Jungen sind allerdings schon fertig fuer diese Jahreszeit... Das Wetter hier in Las Vegas ist immer noch seht warm und so faellt es mir schwer dem Herbst so ins Auge zu sehen. Ich vermisse auch die schoenen Herbstbaeume mit den vielen schoenen Herbst farben! Nun gut jetzt habe ich genug herum gesabbelt. Hier ist mein Post fuer The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Unser Sponsor ist Doctor Digi's House of Stamps mit seinen ganz vielen tollen Stemplen.



This is what I came up with! My biggest coloring project as of now!!! I am so excited about how it turned out. My whole family was going:" Wow". I created the background and used the amazing digi Mummy Dearest from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and Spooky Graveyard from Make It Crafty

Und hier ist mein Project! Mein groesstes Malprojekt das ich bisher gemalt habe!!! Ich bin so froh wie es aussieht. Meine ganze Familie hat sich das angeschaut und nur gesagt:" Wow". Ich habe den Hintergrund selbst gemacht und die ganz besonderen Digis Mummy Dearest von Dr. Digi's House of Stamps und Digi Spooky Graveyard von Make It Crafty dafuer benutzt.









Here are some pictures how this canvas came about. I actually tried to use the canvas for something else. In the picture you can see some other colors shining through. I just covered it with some gel and the fact that the colors are shining through worked in the end to give it that eerie kind of feeling. The colors that I used for the background are Ranger Distress Inks. I left the bottom white so show some fog setting in. The ghost stickers are from Michael's and were the perfect fit for this. I used a punch for the fence and the bats and the corner webs are a die cut from a La La Land Die.

Hier sind noch ein par Bilder wie dieser Canvas hergestellt wurde. Ich hatte schon mal vor den Canvas fuer ein anderes Projekt zu benutzten und daher seht Ihr auch ein par andere Farben die hinter dem weiss herschauen. Fuer diesen Hintergrund ging das aber. Fuer den Hintergrund habe ich Ranger Distress Inks benutzt. I habe das untere drittel des Bild weiss gelassen. Ich wollte Nebel damit  herstellen. Die Geister Sticker sind von Michael's. Der Zaun und die Fledermaeuse sind von Punchs und die Eckenspinnennetze  sind von einer La La Land Stanze.

Well this is it for now and I hope you had a fun stay at my blog. Go check out all the other fun creations that my DT Sisters have in store for you today at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. And maybe there is a bit of time for you to come join the fun and play along with us. We love to see what you come up with...


Nun gut, dies ist nun mal alles fuer mich, zu mindens fuer heute. Ich hoffe es hat euch bei mir gefallen. Wenn Ihr auch noch Lust habt geht doch mal zu The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog und schaut mal was meine Design Team Schwestern hergestellt haben. Und wenn Ihr auch noch eine wenig Zeit habt macht doch mit bei uns fuer diese Challenge. Wir freuen uns schon darauf zu sehen was Ihr tolles herstellen werdet...

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja

1 comment:

  1. Wow Wow Wow! This is Awesome loooove those ghosts! You should be Awfully pleased with yourself!

    ReplyDelete